Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A little unnamed watercolor.....

Untitled 5x7 watercolor done while my husband was recovering in the hospital.

For those of you that don't know, recently my husband had his 2nd knee replacement surgery.  His first, last August was a great success so we stuck to the plan to have the 2nd done in late April.  He is recovering wonderfully and we are now starting to get back to a more normal groove.  Being the sole caregiver I have not worked in pastel during this time.... it's too much of a mess spreading in too many rooms. I have managed to fill some of my spare moments working in watercolor.  I thought in my next few posts, I would show you some of the the little 5.5x8.5 paintings I did while he was in the hospital.  I guess it is kinda bad not having titles but my brain is too tired to come up with them so if you have any great ideas, let me know!


1 comment:

enLiven said...

I love your ability to create even
in a hospital room. Vanda